Course: Project Management
In the past few decades, organizations have discovered something incredible: the principles that have been used to create enormous successes in large projects can be applied to projects of any size to create amazing success. As a result, many employees are expected to understand project management techniques and how to apply them to projects of any size.
The Project Management course will give participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Working with project planning documents, such as needs assessments, risk management plan, and a communication plan will provide benefits throughout your organization.
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the five process groups and nine knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents.
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Key Concepts (I)
Module Three: Key Concepts (II)
Module Four: Initiation (I)
Module Five: Initiation (II)
Module Six: Planning (I)
|Module Seven: Planning (II)
Module Eight: Planning Tools
Module Nine: Executing the Project
Module Ten: Maintaining and Controlling the Project
Module Eleven: Closing Out
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: All
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.