Publisher 2013 Advanced
Participants will learn how to use the in-depth features of Publisher 2013. This workshop is designed to get into the more advanced features of Publisher 2013. Participants will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach. They will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in Publisher 2013.
Publisher 2013 gives you the ability to create any type of publication. With Publisher 2013 you are provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than previous versions. A new set of templates along with improved graphic editing tools are included with Publisher 2013. Users are also given an improved interface with an array of powerful tools to help you share your publications through Skydrive!
- Work with advanced content options, like imported text and embedded objects
- Use advanced text options and typography
- Use advanced picture tasks, such as inserting pictures into a shape
- Edit and format shapes
- Use layering, grouping, and other graphics tools
- Use templates and guides
- Work with master pages
- Merge data sources to create email or mail merges and labels
- Create a catalog
- Work with publication information and options
Duration: 2 Days
Target Audience: All